NC Plumbing Contractor Exam Prep, P-I & P-II
Learn at your own pace and time, you are in control! Access our Plumbing Exam Prep Class 24/7.
A great place to start your education journey is our code study. Approximately 60% of the exam will be from the code books. The following core exam taking skills are emphasized through our Plumbing Code Tutorial:
- Identify the correct reference book
- Locate the section efficiently
- Find the answer quickly
- Become familiar with reference books
One of the major problems most students encounter are the isometric questions. Don’t worry, NCCTI has your back! Out Isometric Tutorial teaches you to:
- Understand Tables 709.1, 710.1 & 2, and Table 916
- Learn important vocabulary
- Identify different types of vents
- Properly size vents
- Use Tables 709.1 and 709.2 for DFU Calculations
Business and Project Management Exam – 50 questions in 60 minutes. You will need some practice to pass this portion of the exam. Fortunately our Business practice exams will help.
- Timed and graded, just like the real exam
- Unlimited attempts
- 2 Practice Exams
Contractor Practice Exams are designed to give students real-life exam experience.
- Learn what it takes to conquer the Isometric Problems
- Includes questions on NC Code Tables
- Reduces test anxiety through practice
- Increase your “look up speed”
- Teaches the same reference material used on the exam
- Includes exam drawings
Why waste valuable study time? Develop a winning strategy by identifying your Exam deficiencies. Proper preparation is the key! NCCTI is all about results and you should be too. Pass the NC Plumbing Exam the first time through proper preparation. Sign up now!
P-I and P-II Exam Prep Online Classes
Here Is What You Get
- 2 Business and Project Management Practice Exams, unlimited attempts
- NC Code Study Tutorials – Fuel Gas, Plumbing, and Administrative Codes
- Isometric Tutorial
- One Plumbing Class I or Class II practice exam, includes exam drawings, unlimited attempts
- Twenty one day access to the Plumbing I online exam prep course
Two Ways To Register
- Click one of the above exam box enroll buttons and follow the directions.
- E-mail us at email@example.com and we will send you a PayPal request.
After choosing a course, you will then be prompted to pay via PayPal. Once payment is completed, I will manually enroll you and E-mail you your account user name and password.