Here are some links that will help you sign up for the General Building Contractor Exam.
To down load the Candidate Information Bulletin http://www.nclbgc.org/exam_fr.html
1. Has a list of reference books needed for exam
2. A list of PSI Examination sites
To download Laws and Regulations Applicable to General Contracting in the State of North Carolina –http://www.nclbgc.org/formsRev2_fr.html
1. Application to sign up for the General Contractor Exam
2. Also covers Statutes, Homeowners Recovery Fund, NC Administrative Code and Contractor Regulations.
3. Usually a few exam questions come out of this publication
The last link needed is PSI’s website –http://candidate.psiexams.com/
Download the forms and let’s get started!
NCCTI can help. This is a difficult exam because of the amount of reference material. 90 questions with a time limit of 180 minutes, that is same that NCCTI is offering. Sign up now and gain the NCCTI advantage!